Sunday, March 8, 2009

The difference one year can make

A few weeks ago I had a chance to do some maternity photos and some toddler photos. I tried some new editing skills on the photos, so I thought I would post them here. My friend, Jessica, in the maternity photos has asked me to be her labor coach and to also take photos of the delivery since her hubby is deployed. I am way excited as I may get a call at any time. I will post photos when I get them. Then with the little girl... well she cried most of the time so I figured I would just work with that and the photos turned out very well.


a cropped shot of Lenore

I liked the lightness and color here

Her eyes were so beautiful in this one, and I liked the soft edit.

Jessica's hubby is deployed and so since she is having a little boy, the shoes added to the whole look.

I really like this photo, the flag, the saturation, the softness. A fun photo to play with.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures.

    Also, I don't know if you ever visit my "open to the public" blog, but I love this weekly photo contest at iheartfaces.com. For me it's fun and I have learned a lot about how to work my camera and such, but for you, it would be a great opportunity to get more traffic to your blog (and your cause) especially since your good. It's a weekly contest and the judges are often people who have already entered the contest and obviously know what they are doing, which you do (another way to bring people to your blog). Just thought you might want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete