Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ready for School


I haven't taken a class in anything since my first college courses back in 1997, but that is changing now. I have decided that I am not nearly as good as I would like to be when it comes to taking photos and I need all of the help I can get, so I enrolled in a highly accredited photography school. It has been fun, but I am so nervous that I will do poorly that I haven't submitted any assignments yet. The aspects of portrait photography and lighting are very different from what I have been trained in - photojournalism. Anyway, here is one of my assignments where I was supposed to show motion. Also, here are some photos I children I have done recently.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job...I get lots of practice with this (and i still need a lot more) trying to catch my kiddos on film. Would you like to borrow them for a while?

    ReplyDelete